Iteration 33.2 Performance Report
At the conclusion of Iteration 33.2:
- Velocity Range:
- Team achieved a median velocity of 167 points with a 90% likelihood the actual velocity will fall between 66 and 307 in Iteration 33.3.
- Median velocity increased by 24 points from the previous iteration.
- Minimum production capacity remained unchanged at 66 points.
- Maximum production capacity remained unchanged at 307 points.
- Firefox Release 33 Production Goal:
- Team has completed 542 points over the first two iteration of the 33 release cycle and surpassed the initial production goal of 378 points.
- For the remaining iteration of the 33 release cycle there is a 90% likelihood that between 66 and 307 points of work, with a median value of 167, can be completed.
- Completed Work:
- Team completed 235 points across 69 bugs.
- 235 completed points represents 47% of the work selected during the iteration.
- Completed work decreased by 72 points from the previous iteration.
- Carry Over Work:
- Team carried over 270 points across 53 bugs to Iteration 33.3.
- 270 carry over points represents 53% of the work selected during the iteration.
- Carry over work increased by 40 points from the previous iteration.
- Of the 270 points of carry over work, 27 points (10%) are from resolved work awaiting QA verification and 243 points (90%) are from engineering/ux work still in production.
- Iteration 33.2: View Completed Work