- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
- Bug triage sessions
- Slow hardware
- Work week blogs
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 2 minutes!
- Downloads API: bug 835872 - Handle download errors.
- Review: bug 829832 - BackgroundFileSaver should support hash computation.
- More Downloads API
- Places synchronous APIs removal, about 150KB of removal patches (bug 826409, bug 838798, bug 838839, bug 838841, bug 838872, bug 838874, bug 838875). Needs review, superreview.
- Evaluated frecency improvement for redirects (bug 737836). Needs tests.
- bug 790934 - Don't run BrowserOnAboutPageLoad twice for each about page load. Landed. (blocking about:home storage abstraction)
- Snappy: bug 830423 - Avoid repeated execution of expensive daysOfHistory query. Needs review.
- Places synchronous APIs removal (bug 834915, bug 839034)
- Downloads panel (bug 836271, bug 836283, bug 838175, bug 838599, bug 838663, bug 839054)
- Storage: bug 836493 - fix race condition with ServiceMainThreadInitializer in mozStorageService.cpp by enforcing consumers to first get a service handle on main-thread.
- bug 840177 - Record searches from about:home for FHR (investigated test failure)
- Triaged Places (included location bar and downloads panel) bugs, closed about 150
- Review new Async Form History patches (bug 566746)
- Feedback new part of Downloads API (bug 835872)
- Downloads Panel blocker bug 837117 fixed last week has been reopened, investigate more
- about:home storage abstraction
- Did a couple of reviews in various components.
- Remove old thumbnails asynchronously.
- Working on a bunch of Private Browsing bugs.
- Add API to retrieve current scrollbar width.
- Refactoring some login manager code (839961) in preparation for making it fill forms sooner, handle JS-generated forms, and generally reduce some overhead.
- Huge patch in bug 839923 to use "image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges" when upscaling favicons on Retina.
- Poked at bug 733632
- PDF.js bugs? Anyone else seeing uptick?
- Reviews! My queue is empty (well, within rounding error).
- The usual mix of 1:1s, recruiting stuff, and meetings.
- Got mouse events in titlebar on OSX landed. \o/
- Downloads panel polish (bug 831772).
- More tabstrip measurements for Australis - working with gfx on bug 839660
- Worked on putting the menu into the titlebar on Windows - bug 813802
- As much downloads panel polish as I can muster before merge
- Keep working with gfx and perf on tabstrip performance
- Investigate drawing the OSX window caption buttons ourselves
mostly reviews. not blocked.
- Australis perf
- address search purpose reviews
address search purpose reviews and land it!
- Guiding Felipe on a hotfix - bug 839239
Land doorhanger security delay patch
- Feedback/ui-review on Australis for Linux +
Windows tabs in titlebar
- Feedback on dolske's form patches
- Submit patch for themes/shared - bug 838244
- Order netbook (probably Aspire One)
- Worked on and reviewed a couple click-to-play bugs (bug 825035, bug 821892, bug 836194, bug 831921, bug 820678, bug 840414)
- Reviewed a couple social API bugs (bug 824785, bug 811514)
- Worked on a few UI animation bugs (bug 809733, bug 836867, bug 838757, bug 838784)
- Filed some mentored devtools bugs (bug 840241, bug 840245, bug 840247, bug 840261, bug 767669), and finished my patch for bug 801067
- Wrote up an etherpad document of the work left for the Panel UI and began working on fixing the bugs (https://etherpad.mozilla.org/customization-panel-workleft, bug 770135, bug 839701)
- I will be continuing work on the Panel UI. There will be a meeting later today (12:10PST) to triage the remaining work.
- More CTP tweaks: bug 840414
- FHR Visual Design
- Meta Goal: Incorporate and expand updated InContent design
- Get to Feedback, Need Info and Reviews