- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Decisions needed/Action items
- 5 Stand ups
- 6 UX Updates
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
Decisions needed/Action items
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(not on the call)
- Learned we have bugs specific to portrait monitors on Windows. bug 879600
- Firefox Reset
- Got some feedback from UX
- Code Reviews (search/PopupNotifications/Reset)
- mozscreenshots code is live. Blog post still coming.
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)
UX Task Continuity events for the work week - totally optional, but you're also completely welcome to hang out with us! More important things in bold.
- A lunch brownbag: What the heck is Task Continuity?
- Mon, June 24
- Brainstorm Sprint (1 hr)
- Idea Swap (~30 mins, do on your own time before the Idea Sort on the next day)
- Tues, June 25
- Idea Sort (30-45 min): where we organize all ideas on the wall
- Idea Selection (3:30 - 4:30 pm EST): where we select all the most interesting idea without making decisions on which ones to pursue
- Wed, June 26
- Idea Selection Overflow (on your own time): If you didn't get to do this yesterday, now's your chance to vote.
- Thurs, June 27
- Idea Evaluation (1 hr): where we decide what to prototype/refine based on technical ease and magnitude of the change
- Fri, June 28
- Division of Ownership (1 hr): where we decide who in the FX UX team should own what, and general next steps
Click-to-Play, coming to Firefox soon
- Most of what's left to do is the user-facing stuff (and still a bit of discussion on the design)