- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- [mconley] ibarlow hasn't been able to make us an icon yet. :( Periodically reminding him.
- The Australis team is still battling performance bugs.
- Gijs and mstange landed a patch that should give us a bit of a win on Windows - but we're still regressing tpaint by about ~10ms. (bug 898126)
- We've gotten a hold on some XP machines to do testing on, so we're hoping for faster turnaround on ideas and bisection.
- Bookmarks widget styling part landed, still missing final icons bug 897268
- Linux toolbars and panel icons look decent now
- Good progress on many P1 bugs
Places API asyncification
- Mano keeps working on async transaction manager
- Mak made an experimental patch for automatic batches in Places views bug 890203
- Working on testing and fixing automated tests for it
- lots of patches being worked on, tracked via bug 889427
- share and ability for any provider to install are the big fx23 items
- continuing to line up new providers
- w3c workshop on social standards in SF next week
- More progress made towards the dogfooding bugs
- Goal is to have m-c in a state that can be tried by Nightly users by mid-August
- Tracking bugs: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/e10s
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)