Iteration #20 Status Report
At the conclusion of Development Iteration #20:
- Total Points Completed: 1,089
- Percentage of Points Completed: 100%
- Team Velocity: 55 Per Iteration
- Forecasted Release Version: Firefox 28 release on March 18, 2014. (View Release Calendar)
Metro V1 Public Release Update
- Iteration #20 was the final development iteration for Metro now that it has moved onto Aurora 28.
- Aurora 28 will consist of three iterations:
- Iteration #21 - Mon 12/9/13 - Fri 1/3/14
- Iteration #22 - Mon 1/6/14 - Fri 1/17/14
- Iteration #23 - Mon 1/20/14 - Fri 1/31/14
- A new production summary is available which focusses solely on Aurora 28 - View Summary
- Results from the current and upcoming Aurora Iterations will be displayed on the Aurora Iterations List
- At the conclusion of Iteration #20, given the historical velocity performance values of 18,30,32,33,42,43,46,47,50,51,59,61,63,64,68,74,74,75,77,80, the Metro Team has a median velocity of 55 and there is a 90% likelihood that the actual velocity will fall between 43 and 68.
- With the current Aurora Iteration #21 totalling 76 points and a velocity range of 43 - 68 points, there is a 90% likelihood that 8 - 33 points worth of work will carry over into Aurora Iteration #22.
- With Aurora 28 consisting of three iterations, the Metro Team can expect to complete between 129 and 204 more units of work with a median value of 165.
- The forecasted size of the work for Aurora (in the Backlog and in Iteration #21) totals 131 points.
Iteration #20 Performance
- Performance Highlights
- Team completed 61 points across 33 features which resulted in a team velocity of 55 points per iteration.
- Team velocity increased by 4 points from the previous iteration.
- 20 points of work was not completed during Iteration #20 and carried over into Iteration #21 as was previously forecast by our velocity range.
33 Total; 0 Open (0%); 20 Resolved (60.61%); 13 Verified (39.39%);