Please do not edit these pages without permission of the Shiretoko steering group. Your feedback and comments are welcomed on the discussion page.
Mozilla Developer's Calendar
The Mozilla Developer's Calendar holds the most up to date schedule for the development milestones and planned release dates of Mozilla products:
- subscribe to the ICS file (use Mozilla Sunbird, Apple iCal, or Google Calendar)
- add the calendar to your Google Calendar account.
- view the calendar as a webpage.
Alpha release criteria:
- Alphas must be generally usable for testing websites and features
- No significant features broken
- Major/high value sites should function and display in a reasonable fashion
Beta release criteria
- Betas must be stable and usable enough for daily browsing for a large number of people
- Features are fully implemented, if not finalized
- Most sites should display properly and regression free (from previous major release)
Gecko 1.9.1 / Firefox 3.5 Milestones
Future date are estimates
|Alpha 1||28 July 2008|
|Alpha 2||5 September 2008|
|Beta 1||14 October 2008||Feature freeze.|
|Beta 2||9 December 2008||(See Platform meeting notes)|
|Beta 3||12 March 2009|
|Beta 4||24 April 2009|