General Firefox 188.8.131.52 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
184.108.40.206 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Testing
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: October 24, 11:59pm PDT
- Builds start: October 28
- QA starts: October 29
- Smoketests: October 29 - 3 people
- BFTs and Bug Verification: October 30 - 31 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 3 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: November 5 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: November 5
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: November 11
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: November 12 - 3 people
- Final Release: November 12
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 220.127.116.11 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed18.104.22.168 keyword with verified22.214.171.124
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 126.96.36.199
- Verified Bugs for 188.8.131.52
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 184.108.40.206
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify