Firefox:2.0 QA Activities:L10n Test Plan:In Product Testing-DE
okay now both "Versions" with and without trailing slash works :)
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/2.0/firstrun/
- Looks great !
- Site okay
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/2.0/whatsnew/
- The last sentence (with the Link to the Release Notes), is half in the Firefox Banner. Maybe the Webdevelopers can change the Position of this Sentence a little.
- The Links to the Dictionary goes to https://de.add-ons.mozilla.com/de/firefox/2.0/dictionaries/ ...thats okay, but its not the "same"link as the Text on the Page. The Text points to the German Dictionary and when you click this link, the German Dict, is only on Page 3. Maybe (and this is only an idea), a direkt link https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3077/ would be better. On the other side, a general link is always better, if the extension is replaced or so
- Page: https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/about/
- 404 http://www.mozilla.com/de/about/contact.html#hq (thats the Link to MV)
- 404 http://www.mozilla.com/de/about/contact.html#japan
- 404 http://www.mozilla.com/de/about/contact.html#europe
- 404 http://www.mozilla.com/de/products/ (i would suggest http://www.mozilla-europe.org/de/products/)
- Link to Mozillazine... i think it would be great if this would shown like "MozillaZine (Mozilla-News) (Englisch)", instead of only MozillaZine (Mozilla-News), because that people know when they click on this link that they will be directed to an English Site. There are a lot of people here who don`t speak English
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/phishing-protection/
- Seems not translated, redirect to the en-US Site
- Page: https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/help/
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/customize/
- -> Page okay !
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/community/
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/central/
- Page okay, only this dict. thing (see above)
- Page https://de.www.stage.mozilla.com/de/firefox/its-a-trap.html/
- not there - known problem