Grow/Meeting 06 14 12
Note: The video and audio dial-in information has changed from previous meetings.
- Meeting time: Thursday, June 14 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-06-14-12
- Mozilla Reps update
- Overview of some pretty awesome tools the ReMo crew will be shipping next month on http://reps.mozilla.org :)
- Overview and learnings from first LEAD session (Leadership Exploration and Development)
- Brazil community update
- Coordinating community outreach and building.
- Take aways from today's discussion about The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn
- Cataloging how local Mozilla communities contribute to Mozilla in engaging ways (for example, the PaperToy for Indonesia)
- Request for Stewards to nominate contributors from their functional areas
- If you do not already have access to the Google Doc, please email Kate
- Deadline of June 20th
- Questions? #mozcamp on IRC Thanks!
- Update on localizing the Get Involved page (bug 743746)
- Pilot pages on dev
- Fennec launch currently webdev priority, we'll do what we can now and then see about a push in early July
Other items if there's time
- Michelle's experience with support inquiries from Get Involved page
- Report back: Creating a contributor strategy for MozSpaces
- Report back: Next steps for video footage from Summit
- Report back: Town halls and giving contributors more of a voice
- Question: How do you help people who just want to be assigned a task?
- Question: How can we help events be more effective at bringing in contributors?
- Question: How do you balance doing something yourself vs. helping someone do something?
- Question: How can we get contributors involved in our web projects?
- Question: How do you not lose track of people just starting to get involved?
- Question: How do people deal with negative feedback and stop energy?
- Feel free to add more questions or other agenda items...