Grow/Meeting 09 20 12
- Meeting time: Thursday, September 20 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Fail in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
Note that there is a room change to Fail in Mountain View for just this one time. Remote dial-in information is the same.
- Reminder for David to record video :)
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-09-20-12
- New gear store site and swag processes (Mary)
- Community building meetup recap and next steps (David)
- Contributor metrics (David)
- Materials to use at events get people to get involved (Leo/Jan)
- Localizing the Get Involved page
- Looking into launching ES and PT by end of month and will create schedule for next phase of rollout soon (David)
- Helping improve user flow on contribute pages on local sites (Nukeador)
Other items if there's time
- Report back: Next steps for video footage from Summit
- Report back: Town halls and giving contributors more of a voice
- Question: How can we help events be more effective at bringing in contributors?
- Question: How do you balance doing something yourself vs. helping someone do something?
- Question: How do people deal with negative feedback and stop energy?
- Feel free to add more questions or other agenda items...
- can I get everyones throughts on bug 791872 about a contributors room on vidyo
- Can we as the grow community keep the following page upto date a lot more https://wiki.mozilla.org/MozillaWiki:Community_portal