A BrowserID Primary Identity Provider for mozilla.com email addresses.
No user data is stored, except their email address which is stored in a secure session in a cookie in the user's browser.
The Vinz Clortho service will allow a user with a mozilla.com email address to use their LDAP credentials to log into BrowserID.
Provisional repo is at https://github.com/mozilla/vinz-clortho
Issues are tracked on Github:
This should be invisible to end users.
- stephend, zcampbell, jrgm
- jabba, digi
- Phase I - AWS hosted stage environment
- Phase II - HCI hosted production environment
- 4/7/2013 - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/QW4LBWk6zn
- bug 728382 - Project Tracking Bug
- bug 729749 - Create Stage Env
- bug 729750 - Create Production Env
- bug 728432 - Privacy / Legal Review
- bug 728381 - Security Review
- bug 731856 - Mozilla.com /.well-known/browserid deployment