- zandr has provided two VMs for beta / dev environments
- DNS will be done shortly
- SSL certs are the long pole and will probably be done by thursday
- zandr completes the above
- By EOD yvan will have published protocol diagrams and description for the purposes of threat modeling (diagram)
- everyone involved should review wiki for correctness and get feedback to yvan
- beta & dev environments to be complete by thursday morning
- mysql port targeted by end of week
- blog post proposing details of UX iteration complete this week.
- working on Draft2 of the test plan
- QA needs instructions for how to set up a browser id instance (lloyd to provide by thurs)
- QA needs use cases/brain storming on how to test the three flows laid out in "how browserid works" at greatest possible granularity.