Last Week's Actions
[CONTINUES] benadida to bring khuey back into meeting [DONE] pete to provide template for new services [CONTINUES] benadida to look at SRP initial string email from bwarner [DONE] benadida look at smartsheets pm tool [CONTINUES] everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm [CONTINUES] everyone/jed interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura. (ozten, lloyd next)
ACTION: lloyd, stomlinson, ozten, dmills to provide feedback on smartsheets.
- 6 weeks to the beta: check out Lloyd's sprints
- [BA] upgrade-jwcrypto done!
- [Fr] discussed ProfileServer with Pete+Shane+DanM from ops/product perspective (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/PersonaProfileServer)
- [Fr] discussed KeyWrapping server with Pete (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/KeyWrappingServer)
- [Fr] submitted talk proposal to PyConAu (https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Vej3UvT13x)
- [Fr] started talking about RP interviews with DanC and identified pain points from Mahara implementation (https://gitorious.org/mahara/mahara/trees/master/htdocs/auth/browserid)
- [OZ] Vinz Clortho dev env live https://etherpad.mozilla.org/identity-vinz-clortho-test-plan
- [JP, LH, OZ, ST] Swarmed on KPI Backend
- [OZ] Mention lack of KPI Discussion in mailing list (Good / Bad / Needs prompting?) http://bit.ly/KPI_Backend_UD_discussion
- [ST, LH] Password in dialog landed!
- [LH] New observer API promoted to stable, see mailing list discussion
- [LH] 123done.org progresses... phase 1 items to be done by wed.
- [BW] keywrapping hard-parts remaining (scrypt comms, initial SRP setup, scrypt parameter storage), need some BA time
ACTION: benadida to chime in on ozten thread on KPI
FF & Platform
- [ddahl] Still waiting on platform primitives review in bug 665057: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=665057
- [ddahl] May not make meeting due to W3 Public Call for Web Crypto API
Security & Privacy
- no update
- Supporting new train. Production push this week.
- Built & pushed out new node.js to address potential security issue, currently in stage, scheduled to go with this train pending testing.
- Train 26: Bug 749756 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2012.04.27 to production
- train looks good to me
- notes on checking gzip at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=749756#c5
- other notes at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=749756#c7
- notes on testing UI layout at https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues/1101#issuecomment-5524916
- load and regression testing started on stage with new node build
- Q2 test planning for the following:
- Updated API, UI flow, RP, Keywrapping
- Persona Beta
- VinzClortho (Mozilla.com)
- QA Automation
- The WebQA team continuing to increase coverage of platforms
- Latest info: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/QA#Automation
- jrgm will handoff some selenium code this week to WebQA that does /signup from the management UI via an IMAP account
any feedback/feature requests on https://etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm ACTION: benadida to sync up with gilbert
profile data, crystal in jury duty.
- Finalizing campaign concepts to launch with Beta: mainly a landing page to help people spread persona, and some type of developer blog to highlight sucess stories.
- Contintue to work on designs w/Skinny & Creative. I believe Sean has another round to share today (no layout changes - color/font changes only)
- [callahad] Sending out interview questions to a handful of RPs so we can start collecting case studies. Starting with Francois re: Mahara & Libravatar.
benadida to bring khuey back into meeting benadida to look at SRP initial string email from bwarner everyone: give anurag feedback on the metrics dashboard https://etherpad.mozilla.org/IdentityDashboardBrainstorm everyone/jed interested in dev engagement, talk to Laura. (ozten, lloyd next) lloyd, stomlinson, ozten, dmills to provide feedback on smartsheets. benadida to chime in on ozten thread on KPI benadida to sync up with gilbert