India/Mozilla India Planning Meet-up 2016
An invitation only event hosted by Mozilla India Community in India with people from different sub communities based on gender diversity, regional representation, activities and leadership in community. This event will mainly focus on developing options for the direction, vision, strategy and roadmap of the Mozilla India community, and undertaking detailed planning of the second phase that involves the Mozilla India Community Meetup in August 2016.
Invitation has been sent to participants on 20th June 2016.
Schedule - DRAFT
- Subjected to last minute changes
09th July, Saturday | Mozilla India Planning Meet-up 2016
- 09:00 - 09:30 -----> Introduction/Aim of the Meet-up. [30 Min]
- 09:30 - 11:00 -----> Story of self - connecting with our stories and each other. [90 Min]
11:00 - 11:15 TEA BREAK
- 11:15 - 12:45 -----> Mozilla’s direction + Q&A - grounding in where Mozilla is going. [90 min]
12:45 - 14:00 LUNCH
- 14:00 - 16:00 -----> Story of Mozilla India - connecting with our stories of where Mozilla India has been and can be going. [120 min]
16:00 - 16:15 TEA BREAK
- 16:15 - 17:45 -----> Working through structural/accountability options for Mozilla India. [90 min]
- 17:45 - 18:15 -----> Day conclusion and check-out. [30 min]
19:30 - 22:30 Dinner at Mainland China Map
10th July, Sunday | Mozilla India Planning Meet-up 2016
- 09:00 - 09:20 -----> Regroup/opening circle [20 min]
- 09:20 - 10:20 -----> Goals and focus of the main meet-up. [60 min]
- 10:20 - 10:50 -----> Short “design sprint” to create a draft agenda for the main meet-up. [30 min]
10:50 - 11:00 TEA BREAK
- 11:00 - 11:30 -----> Fun Brainstorm of what we’re calling the meet-up. [30 min]
- 11:30 - 13:00 -----> Building planning roadmap and responsibilities. [90 min]
13:00 - 14:00 LUNCH
- 14:00 - 15:00 -----> Building criteria for selection and invitation. [60 min]
- 15:00 - 15:45 -----> Build draft invite list + conversations about why. [45 min]
15:45 - 16:00 TEA BREAK
- 16:00 - 16:30 -----> Commitment and Conclusion. [30 min]
19:00 - 21:00 Dinner at Rahul Restaurant Map
Mozilla India Planning Meet-up 2016 will be organized at: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Address: 3rd Floor, RMZ Westend Center 3, Westend IT Park, Nagras Road, Aundh, Pune - 411007 Maharashtra (India) Landmark: Near Reliance Mart Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HvkhiFKjag92 POC: Chandrakant Dhutadmal < email: cpdhutadmal (at) gmail (dot) com > Cell number will be mailed.
People who will be traveling less than 800 KMs will be provided Train/Bus travel upto 3A (Three tier Ac). People who will be traveling more than 800 KMs will be provided AIR travel. (Lowest Fare Flight)
Onward Journey: You can start on Friday evening or Saturday early morning. [We will be providing two night stay only]
Backward Journey: You can start on Sunday evening or Monday early morning. [We will be providing two night stay only]
Participants who will be leaving on Sunday should checkout on Sunday morning.
Details: You hotel details will be mailed to you one week before you arrival date.
- Rooms are booked for everyone on sharing basis (Two people in one room).
- Note: If you would like to arrive earlier or stay extra days, you have to make your own booking arrangements.
- Participants who are reaching early on Friday, Kindly take care of your dinner. Mozilla will not reimburse that. You can contact local POC for suggestion.
You can check in on Friday evening or Saturday early morning. You will have to check out on Sunday evening or by Monday early morning.
Address: Season Service Apartment Hotel 128 / 2. Sanewadi, Aundh, Pune, Maharastra. Pin - 411007 India Telephone: 91 20 40009999, Fax: 91 20 4000 9888 G-Map: https://goo.gl/maps/cEuXPgdpT6J2
From Home to Airport
Participants are requested to take care of your transportation from home to airport or Railway Station in your own cities. Mozilla will not cover this travel.
From Airport/Station to Hotel
Mozilla will take care for your travel from Airport/Station to Hotel and back. Please try to opt for the minimum charge vehicle. Minimum 2 people in same vehicle. (Try Uber for cheapest fair without surcharge. )
About Event city
- Cloudy with a bit of rain.
- Most spoken languages are: Marathi, Hindi and/or English.
- English signs are common.
- Most shopkeepers/ drivers understand basic English and Hindi.
If you have any questions about the event contact us through email:
- Umesh Agarwal : umesh (dot) agarwal1 (at) gmail (dot) com
- Faisal Aziz : faisalaziz4ever (at) gmail (dot) com
- Shahid Farooqui : shahidfarooqui (at) gmail (dot) com
Local Point of Contact:
- Chandrakant Dhutadmal: cpdhutadmal (at) gmail (dot) com
- Ankit Gadgil: ankitgadgil (at) gmail (dot) com
- Prathamesh Chavan: musicandprathamesh (at) gmail (dot) com
If you need more information or for anything urgent, please don't hesitate to reach the local contacts which will be communicated by email.