- Builder and localization
- PageMod new target/attachTo/windowsType/documentType/... option Still need a name
- soon: DOM work week (platform feature ideas welcome!)
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Dave Mason
- Piotr emailed Dave Mason and will give an update on the Builder but not this week.
- Wes will spin the next 1.9 beta today, does it need anything? Alex: take bug 774636: reject all usages of `Components` (for repacking sake)
- We need a 1.8.2 release, to fix bug 764688: cfx test is broken on Beta, Aurora and Nightly. This will also take bug 766917: panel breakage as a ridealong. We'll spin that today.
- Matteo and Erik will be made reviewers.
- Alex: bug 776841 indicates that people expect to be able to create localizable add-ons with the Builder. We should support this, and in the meantime clearly document that they can't.
- Alex: we still need a name for this: PageMod new target/attachTo/windowsType/documentType/... option.
- Gabor: will be at the DOM work week, the week before the Jetpack work week. Ask Gabor if there are any platform features you'd like to see!