- To host an event, come to events portal, and file a request (with details of place, contact email, phone, etc.)
- See a success message requesting not to file the same again
- This will automatically get filed on bugzilla.mko, CC'ed to firstname.lastname@example.org; and to the person who filed the bug.
- Whiteboard shall be "unconfirmed" or "new" when filed, with white board having "waiting for mozillian"
- When a mozillian takes over, by replying in the mailing list/bug, they self-assign it and remove "waiting for mozillian" from whiteboard
- When a second mozillian takes over, they shall needinfo the admin
- Admin changes status to confirmed if there are 2 organizers
- The Mozillians who took up responsibility shall do their shit
- When event dates, venue are finalized, send an email to community-kerala, before the event and optionally start a discourse thread
- Minimum one blog post for a 2 day event
- Pictures, Videos, etc if possible