How do I edit pages?
So, you want to get right down to it? Great, here's a quick how-to:
- After logging in, Click "Browse SVN Tree" on the left. This will give you a directory structure of mozilla.com. You're able to click on directories to navigate beneath them. When you see the file you want to edit, click on the edit icon to it's right.
- You'll be greeted with the main editing view for the CMS. The page contents will be in the text box named "File Contents"
- You can make any changes you like in this box, or if you have a local file you'd like to replace it with, use the browse box.
- When finished, fill in an appropriate log message and click "Submit"
- You should be looking at the SVN Tree again. If you read the messages at the top of the screen, you'll see how many people were notified about your change.
- If you click the "View on Staging Site" icon, your change should be visible in a few minutes.