- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: )
Axel, gandalf, timr, clouserw, pascalc
- Firefox 3.6 work is picking up
- Fennec is status wise worse than it was last week
- Axel is going to go to dev call to talk to them
- We're not sure when we'll have string freeze on toolkit/fennec
- Stas will email Jay about removal of search engines from Fennec
- Rumors about string freeze for Fx3.6 on Sept 14.
- Toolkit string freeze on Sept 4.
- Two more changes affecting toolkit - personas and plugin stuff
- minor release of getpersonas coming next week
- stas has more bugs to report
- staging server
- Tb3 release on first week of November according to Rafael
- Pascal is tracking this
- A few new volunteers for mozilla-europe site
- stas reports that the current status of l12y of getpersonas looks bad and he's sending feedback ASAP
- L10n work happening atm
- Freeze is on Sept 14
- He's not sure how to work on this. A lot of changes, very short time for l10n. Wil is thinking about prioritizing things.
- Also Fx and AMO freeze simultaneous - risk of condition race
- Pike hopes that the communities doesn't overlap that much
- de-beta triage outreach happened last week with a lot of replies. Status: OK
- Pike&Pascal&Stas council decided to put tr as a candidate for de-beta.
- Guidelines for Fennec localization in work
- Pike notes that the guideline needs fixes for the reduced search engines
- Missed that part cause I've been reporting :)
- Signoff test plan
- 3way script will turn into merge&import pair
I was out most of the last week due to a family issue. No updates for QA.