Team website: mozilla.de - Mach mit!
Active team members
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?|
|Sebastian Hengstfirstname.lastname@example.org||Browser/toolkit owner, Firefox for Android owner, Thunderbird owner, website peer||Windows 8.1, Linux VMs||Android 6.0.1+4.1.2 (but low on internal disk space)||YES|
|Michael Köhler||coce [at] nurfuerspam [dot] de||Websites localizer||NO|
|Robert Kaiseremail@example.com||Browser/toolkit peer, SeaMonkey owner||YES|
|Thomas Schwecherl||SUMO (support.mozilla.org) locale owner, website peer||YES|
|Florian Janßen||Thunderbird peer, Instantbird owner||NO|
|Florian Scholz (elchi3)||MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) locale owner|
|pollti||pollti [at] gmx [dot] net||SUMO||Win10, Win7, Ubuntu||Android, Symbian||No|
|Rainer Cvillink||voice talent for audio, video dubbing; staff|
|Abdulkadir Topalfirstname.lastname@example.org||Firefox/Toolkit Peer, Backup Reviewer||YES|
|Phillip Sz||Website localizer||arch Linux/elementary/ubuntu||NO|
- Transvision: search and compare translations between English and German texts (for applications)
- Pontoon: Website translation: You see a text for translation, enter the translation and save it.
How to join this l10n team
- Have you decided what you want to translate?
- If NO: Mail to email@example.com and provide information what you are interested in.
- If YES: Is it a Mozilla website or content belonging to such a website (e.g. support articles)?
- If YES: Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell what kind of websites you are interested in (e.g. translating for end-user support, developer documentation).
- If NO: Mail to email@example.com and tell us you what to translate (e.g. from the applications Firefox Desktop, Firefox Mobile, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, or other projects)
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/de into your language, please do the following:
- create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake ;-)
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
- Bi-weekly team meeting: Thursdays in odd-numbered weeks at 9pm in IRC chat #demeeting and on Vidyo (Audio only via Skype: dial +1-800-707-2533 and then PIN 369, then 9 and conference number 8414 and # (free)
- Mailing list: community-german at lists.mozilla.org
- IRC-Chat: #firefox.de (with ongoing user-support), #mozilla.de
- Community website: mozilla.de