Spanish, Spain (es-ES)
Team website: Proyecto NAVE
Active team members
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Ricardo Palomares||rpmdisguise-nave[AT]yahoo[DOT]es||Browser/Mobile/Services/Toolkit/SeaMonkey/Thunderbird/Calendar Owner, Instantbird Peer||Linux Mint||Android 5.1||Android 6.0||YES; Level 1 L10n||YES|
|Ángela Velo||avelper[AT]mozilla-hispano[DOT]org||Firefox & Thunderbird In-Product Localization peer||NO||NO|
|stripTM||striptm[AT]gmail[DOT]com||Firefox & Thunderbird In-Product Localization Peer||NO||YES|
|jlG||jlg[DOT]l10n[DOT]es[AT]gmail[DOT]com||Firefox Focus In-Product Peer||NO||NO|
Localizers in training
|Name||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Table OS||Mobile OS|
Mozilla Official Projects:
- Web Localization at Pontoon, as part of Mozilla Hispano Community
- Mozilla Support (aka SUMO), as part of Mozilla Hispano Community
- Mozilla Newsletter, as part of Mozilla Hispano Community
Mozilla Platform based projects:
- For product localization, MozillaTranslator offers a basic TM feature
- We use Transvision query to search for existing used translation
- A basic glossary is available at Proyecto NAVE website
- The glossary page has some very basic guidelines
How to join this l10n team
- You may start contributing to web content through Pontoon, without having to ask us permission first.
- However, we encourage you to contact us first, and to read our glossary and guidelines (links available above).
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/es into Spanish, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
- If you plan to contribute in a regular or semi-regular basis, please subscribe to our mailing list. It is very low traffic, so it won't disturb you.
- There is also a Discourse forum at Mozilla Hispano for occasional topics, although we try to keep most discussions in the mailing lists.
- We communicate also at the Mozilla Hispano and Localización MH Telegram groups, which are accessed by invitation.