Active team members
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Your Nameemail@example.com||Toolkit/Browser Owner||Ubuntu version #||Windows 8 Metro||Android ICS||YES; Level 1 L10n (Add link to bug)||YES (Add link to bug)|
|Arky||Arky (at) Mozilla (dot) com||Menor||No||No|
Localizers in training
|Name||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
|Sakairu||mnsakairu (at) gmail (dot) com||Firefox OS|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3||row 2, cell 4||row 2, cell 5||row 2, cell 6|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects. Firefox OS http://mozilla.locamotion.org/ha/firefoxos/
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- Translation Memory
- Glossary developed by Rubric based on FFOS 2.0. Community review is needed.
- Style Guide developed by Rubric. Community review is needed.
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/ha into Hausa, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Please add mailing lists, community websites, etc.Finally, include the following line with your locale code at the end of your page:
<noinclude>[[category:L10n Teams|your_locale_code]]</noinclude>This ensures that your team's page is indexed in the Teams directory on wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams.