Hungarian (hu,hu-HU) team members
- Gábor Kelemen (kelemeng) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kálmán Kéménczy (kkemenczy) <email@example.com>
- Kálmán Szalai (kami) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Annabella Szép (samtelen) <email@example.com>
- Balázs Meskó (meskobalazs) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Balázs Úr (urbalazs) <https://urbalazs.hu>
- Áron Sipos (siparon) <email@example.com>
- Szmozsanszky Istvan (flaki) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Who does what?
How to join this l10n team
You can contact and join us at multiple locations:
Tasks around Hungarian Mozilla translations
Translation tasks fall in three categories:
- Product and website translations on Pontoon – see the current state of the Hungarian localizaton.
- SUMO Localization Dashboard – information about the knowledge base articles.
- MDN Localization.
Before starting the actual translation work it is advisable to read the Fordítás HOGYAN. Learning to use the tools themselves is not a big deal, and you don't need to wait for permission from anyone to start contributing. But to make those translations count, you want to read this long documentation.
Report a bug
You can report bugs at the following sites:
- „OpenScope” Hungarian localization bug tracker – our own community tracker for free software in general
- report Bugzilla – Mozilla's offical bug tracker
- In case of applications and websites, you can send suggestions directly in Pontoon.
Localizing support.mozilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/hu into Hungarian, please do the following:
- Sign up for SUMO with your Firefox account
- If you can, get in touch with the group leader listed here via a Private Message (kkemenczy).
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with the group leader.
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Hall of Fame
- András Timár (email@example.com)