- Gábor Kelemen (kelemeng) <email@example.com> (Pontoon team)
- Kálmán Kéménczy (kkemenczy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> (SUMO)
- Kálmán Szalai (kami) <email@example.com>
- Annabella Szép <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Pontoon team)
- Meskó Balázs <email@example.com> (Pontoon team)
- Úr Balázs <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Pontoon team)
- Sipos Áron <email@example.com> (Pontoon team)
Who does what?
- Firefox (kelemeng)
- Firefox OS (kami, kelemeng)
- Thunderbird (kelemeng)
- Lightning (kelemeng)
- Firefox Mobile (kelemeng)
- SeaMonkey (kami)
- Websites translatable on Pontoon, such as Mozilla.org, AMO, MDN, SUMO, Mozillians, Input, Marketplace, etc. : Pontoon team
- SUMO content (kkemenczy)
- Audio & Video dubbing: Balazs Koren (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Facebook page, Twitter (kami)
- videos, interviews (kami)
- release parties (kami)
- Hungarian Mozilla Community Site (kkemenczy)
- Mozilla Blog (kami)
How to join this l10n team
- Join the forum to chat about contributing and the Facebook group to talk about community events
- Check the dashboards if there is something to translate:
- Web Dashboard - Detailed statistics about websites
- Dashboard - Detailed statistics about main products ( Firefox, Thunderbird, Firefox for Android, Lightning )
3. Join the translation project site depending on what you would like to translate:
- Pontoon Tool for websites translation
- Locamotion - Tool for Firefox, Thunderbird, Firefox for Android, Lightning translation
Tasks around Hungarian Mozilla translations
Translation tasks fall in two categories: Products (Firefox, Thunderbird, Firefox for Android, Lightning) and websites (Mozilla.org and everything under it, like https://addons.mozilla.org/hu/firefox/ https://support.mozilla.org/hu/ https://developer.mozilla.org/hu/ - including documentation content on the latter two. Tools are organized around these categories, that's why you see two dashboards and two translation sites above. Translating content on SUMO and MDN happens with custom tools built into those sites, for more information see the Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO) section below.
Before starting the actual translation work it is advisable to read the Fordítás HOGYAN.
Learning to use the tools themselves is not a big deal, and you don't need to wait for permission from anyone to start contributing. But to make those translations count, you want to read this loooong documentation. If you want to help finding problems with our existing translations, Transvision is a great QA tool to search and compare translations between English and Hungarian for desktop and mobile applications. Especially the Consistency view.
- Report a bug
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/hu into Hungarian, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Get in touch
Hall of Fame
- Andras Timar (email@example.com)