Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Ian||ian (DOT)henderson (AT) rubric (DOT)com||Toolkit/Browser Owner||NO||NO|
|Arky||arky (at) mozilla (dot) com||Mentor||No||No|
Localizers in training
|Your Namefirstname.lastname@example.org||SUMO localization|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects.
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- Translation Memory
- Glossary developed by Rubric based on FFOS 2.0. Community is needed.
- Style Guide developed by Rubric. Community review is needed
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/xh into Xhosa, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
How does your team communicate with one another and how can a newcomer join in that conversation?