- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n for backchannel
- Attendees: Pike, Jeff, Gandalf, Staś
- Gaia browser update?
- language negotiation discussion
- Discovered bugs in l20n API. Worked on refactoring it. https://github.com/stasm/l20n.js/commits/ctx-refactoring
- Gandalf spoke with Zach Carter about parser. Zach will take a look at it and help out.
- Parsers share code base. Changes in one parser will be in the other too.
- Where is the security concern witht the on-the-fly compiler?
- J20n's would increase the attack space.
- Cannot be trusted with, for example, add-ons.