- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 359 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l20n for backchannel
- Attendees: gandalf, Pike, Jeff
- FOSDEM proposal
- Park City status (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L20n/Tracking)
- webmaker and l20n by example
Last week's goals
This week's goals
- Add more transparency into Park City bugs.
- [Jeff] Keep branding discussion going with John Slater for l20n.org.
- [Jeff] Determine scope for l20n by example -- static.
- [Jeff] Triage new evangelism bugs. (i.e., Cheatsheet bugs from Pike)
- [gandalf] Moving forward with l20n.js refactor. Should fix ~5/11 bugs.
- [stas] On holiday (will work on compiler errors)
- l20n.js refactoring is part of unifying error fallback.
- Putting parser on worker
- Done with refactor by 20th.
- beta planning: https://l20n.etherpad.mozilla.org/beta
- Focus on getting Park City blocker list completed by Christmas.