We're making a list of e-mail input field names: Labs/Contacts/Autocompletion Names
- Windows Contacts support
- Linux support - Ubuntu first?
- Fix logging from resource.js
- Implement "merge" and "split" in the Contacts view. Persist data into the person record to allow the merge to persist across data refresh (pending on internal JSON work)
- Support multi-selection in the Contacts view (?)
- Windows Live
- AOL Mail
- Twitter: more than 100 contacts
- Other social networks? Orkut, hi5, Raptr, Hyves
Discoverers? May not be worth it, since we'd prefer to get this advertised to us through an identity endpoint.
- FriendFeed discoverer (search on email, then get service list)
- Other media discoverers: Picasa, Youtube, Vimeo, Smugmug, Pandora, Digg, Reddit
- Review discoverers: Flixstr, Goodreads, LibraryThing
- One or more of the location providers