Labs/F1/Feature Blocks/Firefox Preferences
|F1 Preferences/Account Settings||Preferences pane landed, blocked on bug 653002 for OS styling||2011-05-05||Bryan Clark|
F1 account settings and preferences. This is where your Twitter, Facebook, GMail, etc account settings are stored. Along with (currently) the only preference we have, which is for auto-bookmarking.
Who's working on this?
- Feature Manager: Bryan Clark
- Developers: James Burke, Shane Caraveo, Philipp von Weitershausen, Tarek Ziadé
- Product Manager: Bryan Clark
- UX: Stephen Horlander, Alex Faaborg
- Security: Curtis Koenig, Yvan Boily, Daniel Veditz, Sid Stamm, David Chan, Lucas Adamski, Pete Fritchman
- Complete checklist of items that need to be satisfied before we can call this feature "done"
- Test out the Firefox Preferences use a web iframe
- Finalize the UX of the Preferences
- Create an in panel Add Account interface
- Can the Firefox Sharing Preferences continue to use a web based interface?
Related Bugs & Dependencies
- Minimal F1 UI needed for landing bug 642684
Firefox Accounts/Preferences bug 645802
- OS styling for web content bug 653002
- Storyboard of current account setup process attachment 524689 
- Mockup of F1 Preferences in Firefox attachment 524721 
Any and all test plans and strategies. Either inline or linked to.
- See F1 Use Cases
- Share Account management interface inside Firefox preferences
- Keep a smooth setup flow with an Add Account interface inside the panel
- Re-implement the account settings in XUL, duplicating the logic and display code
|Healthy: feature is progressing as expected.|
|Blocked: feature is currently blocked.|
|At Risk: feature is at risk of missing its targeted release.|
|ETA||Estimated date for completion of the current feature task. Overall ETA for the feature is the product release date.|