- ubiquity-i18n Google Group/mailing list - for the discussion of internationalization and localization issues
- #ubiquity irc.mozilla.org - Live internet relay chat discussion.
- Questions to ask - a starting point for those who want to contribute data in their language for analysis
- Research topics - future research and blog topics in the Ubiquity + i18n realm. Feel free to blog on or discuss these and other topics!
- Issue Tracker - Used to report/discuss bugs and submit patches for Ubiquity.
Ubiquity's Parser 2 currently includes parsers of differing completeness for the following languages:
- Towards a "natural syntax"
- Overlord verbs
- Solving the 'it' problem: dealing with ambiguity
- Writing commands with semantic roles
- A proposed inventory of semantic roles
- A proposal for a data-based approach to localizing Ubiquity
- Parser 1 (the original parser - currently in use)
- Parser 2 (the new parser - in development)