- Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Attending: sheppy
- DONE: Janet will document how to moderate MDN Community meetings, so that we can rotate the moderating duties. See How to run an MDN Community meeting.
- Sphinx will go over the various meta-docs and find appropriate places to mention Trello, and then to write a document about how we use Trello.
- IN PROCESS: (anyone) ES6 Campaign: Need ideas/designs for MDN swag with JS theme.
- IN PROCESS: (teoli & fscholz) Update meta-documentation for writing API docs, based on new structure and scripts. Chris Mills updated How to write an API reference; teoli will double-check it.
Note items here that you want to be sure the community is aware of. We won't rehash what's listed here, but may raise and discuss questions about these items.
- (jms) Recognition pilot: At the HackOnMDN weekend, we drafted a set of recognition levels and procedures for awarding them. Looking for feedback on this draft. Is this OK to try for a month and see how it goes? We can decide next month whether we want to start awarding "Contributor of the Month".
Topics for Discussion
Are you facing a challenge with something related to MDN, or need help from others in the community? Please bring it up for discussion.
- Generators -- people searching for "
function *" aren't finding anything useful. Our docs use "function*" -- but the broader problem is that even searching for "function*" doesn't work. See bug 1148559
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?