Mobile/Fennec/Tracking Protection Status/Status Report/29-Jul-2015
Status Report for Fennec - Tracking Protection - for the period from 22/07/2015 - 29/07/2015
Overall Project Health
|This Week||Last Week|
Exec Summary/Hot Topics
- The team is progressing well overall for the release.
- Some additional follow-on work added to the backlog, and 3 items pending size estimates, which has affected completion rate (dropped to 49%).
- Status remains Yellow due to one item remaining in blocked state - Telemetry Probes. See 'Risks & Issues' for more details.
Risks & Issues
|Description of Risk/Issue||State||Owner||Plan to Resolve/Mitigation||Target Date|
|Team assigned is working on Tracking Protection as a priority, but is not 100% allocated to this work alone, which has potential to impact ability to complete work||Open||Margaret, Jenn||Monitor how the team is doing in terms of meeting commitment for Tracking Protection, and discuss adjusting other workload as necessary||Ongoing for the release|
|Eng is blocked on 1175977 as the list of required telemetry probes has not yet been defined||Open||Product Management||Desktop and mobile Product Management in discussion with Mobile Eng. Definition required for the list of information that is actually useful and should be measured/collected. Full audit may be necessary from the analysts, and a metrics design plan delivered. Javaun is meeting with analysts this afternoon (Wednesday).||Aug 10th|
|Eng is blocked on 1177612 as the design decisions have not yet been finalized||CLOSED||UX & Product Management||Agreement has been reached and assets provided.||July 27th|
Accomplished for the Last Period
- Decision reached to unblock work on Contextual Hint 1177612
- Discussion kicked off to work toward resolving roadblocks for Telemetry
Planned for Last Period but Not Accomplished
Planned for the Upcoming Period
- TP-Mobile-ByBug 07-29-15.jpg
Mobile Tracking Protection - Status by Bug - July 29th