- 1 Details
- 2 Application
- 3 Platform Support
- 4 General Back-end
- 5 Performance
- 6 Builds
- 7 QA
- 8 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Still have some known string freeze-related bugs (working as fast as we can)
- Loose ends are popping up but don't seem to be big issues
- More polish type bugs are appearing
- Still a few bigger/feature bugs in the blocking list (bug 486184, bug 469848, bug 508705, bug 515394)
- a3 is out
- Discuss feedback from forums.
- 11 blockers for beta 1 http://bit.ly/blocking-wmb1
- Two unowned bugs... don't be shy!
- Please bring anything you think should block to blassey's attention
- Trunk is busted (fuzzy regression). How do we prevent large regression ranges?
- wince / freemantle support
- Maemo GPS support.
Fennec desktop builds patch posted for review. Will look into helping with releng l10n bugs.
- l10n - what languages have highest user base? for maemo? for winmo?
- list of b4 blocker bugs?
- need email communication with link to release notes, when the product is live and who are any contacts.
- getting n900 hardware? more windows mobile hardware?