- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 99998
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 99998
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 99998
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 99998
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile Vidyo Room
Topics for This Week
- Unified telemetry
Friends of the Mobile Team
- Ahmed Khalil fixed bug 1201926 - Add support for keyed histograms to Fennec's Telemetry module
- Bryan Munar (:bkmunar) fixed bug 1178787 - [meta] Add a Sync Now button
- Dipti Nirmale [:dnirm] fixed bug 1140048 - Add "Send to device" Shareplane to top level menu
- Dominique Vincent [:domivinc] fixed bug 1208370 - Disable zoomed view size heuristic (formerly: Magnifying glass destroys form UX)
- Giovanny Gongora [:gioyik] fixed bug 1183149 - Remove bounce animation of left and right Panel labels in about:home
- Kalpesh Krishna fixed bug 1205817 - Move "Remove Account" out of menu and to last list item in FxAccountStatusActivity
- Makoto Kato [:m_kato] fixed bug 1212728 - Update yahoo-jp.xml Yahoo! Japan search plugin to replace with Param
- Mark Capella [:capella] fixed bug 1130646 - Find non-hacky way to make back button dismiss reader mode popup
- Mark Capella [:capella] fixed bug 1212363 - Add Telemetry to |Boomark Added| Dialog and its actions
- Prabhjyot Sodhi [:psd] fixed bug 1206639 - Wrong default search engine favicon displayed in BrowserSearch screen
- Shubham Jain fixed bug 1208470 - HistoryPanel: Use Android resource system to pick layout
- friedger fixed bug 1208519 - Scroll is not independent for each section in the History split panel
snorp, jchen, rbarker, esawin, droeh
- Platform Meeting Notes
- I'm still working on iOS stuff. Have an embeddable Framework and example appnow, just trying to get some stuff reviewed. Also got accelerated H264 video going.
- Jim is finishing the native-ization of IME calls. Working on headless mode next.
- Randall got past the major blocker that was preventing APZ tests from passing. Things looking really good now, just a couple remaining test failures which he hopes to address this week. APZpocalypse next week?
- Eugen is tweaking some JS stuff to improve performance. We seem to be over-optimizing things, which ends up taking more time than if we just ran the interpreter (!). He's also figuring out why video is busted in Nightly.
- Dylan still banging his head against the reftest harness mess. Making progress, though.
margaret, ally, liuche, mcomella, mhaigh, sebastian
- Android meeting notes
- Landed Theme.AppCompat
- Landed prompt when launching intents from private browsing
- Investigating some annoying Android 6.0 bugs
- Removing Marketplace default bookmark/suggested site
- Continued search suggestion UI polish
- Continued work on GCM integration for push
- Downloadable fonts almost ready to land in Nightly, waiting on CDN changes
- Figuring out how to ship some of the tabs tray changes on Nightly
- Figuring out what's next for family-friendly browsing
- Feature brainstorming from the privacy and security meet-up
- FYSA: Ally is PTO for the rest of the month starting Thursday <insert wedding emoji>
- Talking about finally replacing nsILoginManagerStorage.
st3fan, bnicholson, fluffyemily, jhugman, sleroux
- Bookmarking UI looks better.
- Rotation perf.
- Sync fresh-start behavior (sign up!).
- Crankin' through to code freeze for 1.1. See what we're targeting for 1.1 in Aha.
- Talking about UI telemetry.
darrin, tecgirl, antlam, gemma
- Onboarding Summit in MTV
- Continue with UX glossary
- Push co-ordination
- Settings re-org
- Explore Top Sites improvements
- "Shareplane" in Menu
- Starting on Logins manager
- Finishing up Bookmarks panel
- Monthly mobile study
- Android Settings research findings
- Android Roadmap in Aha!
- Android Roadmap in Aha! (public)
- Suggest new features for the Android Roadmap Here