- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
Major Topics for This Week
- Work for FF6 -> We have Features, Bugs and Testing
- We have enough information (design or otherwise) to start some tasks:
- Language selection
- Session Store Enhancements
- Some other designs might be almost ready to start prototyping:
- Tablet UI - Keyboards & Other
- Better browser feature discoverability
- Better integration for form assistant on Android
- [Fennec-6] bugs need to be assigned
- browser-chrome test fixes have been landing. We need more focus on getting the tests green!
- bug 650686 [tracking] Android browser-chrome permaoranges
- Welcome Ian Barlow!
- Feature design work:
- Initial breakdown of interim tablet/honeycomb design work here: Fennec/Features/TabletUI/UI_Improvements_ForHoneycomb
- Brainstorming about home/awesomescreen2 (whiteboard photos): http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/5635261141/in/photostream
- Designs for First-run language selection: Mobile/Projects/Firstrun_language_choice
- Brainstorming on gestures for tablet actions: Fennec/Features/touch#Designs
- WIP mobile UX wiki index page: Mobile/User_Experience
- Investigating plugin support
- Did some disk cache experiments. We have some improvements, but not enough.
- Top crashes last week
- 4.0.1 qa work is done, signoff will be after this meeting
- waverely found a couple bugs releated to having a large number of search plugins but nothing that would stop release of 4.0.1
- more releng team members will be working on mobile bugs
- FIXED bug 650449 Lukas added a mozilla-2.1 deb repo builder and renamed the 4.x release deb repo builder as part of the release
- a lot of other bug fixes -- some were cleanup from the merge/aurora branching and should be one-time hits.
- FIXED bug 649681 - mobile-2.0 maemo5 gtk nightlies were broken. didn't affect release builds.
- FIXED bug 650502 - aurora android nightlies should now update via the aurora channel
- FIXED bug 650312 - trunk android nightlies not updating
- FIXED bug 649407 - broken m-c single locale repacks
- FIXED bug 650128 - aurora multi- and single-locale broken
- PENDING RECONFIG bug 581290 - android debug builds
- Added telemetry support to Zippity
- Started work on a restartless Add-on Builder targeted at Fennec