- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Beta 3
- Code freeze: Nov 23 (slushy)
- Beta 4 (need dates)
Major Topics for This Week
- Wrapping Beta 3
- Remaining b3 blockers
- Content Crash Reporting
- L10N / Packaging
- IME regressions
- Beta 3 stuff
- Content Crash UI
- IME Regressions
- Moving ahead to b4 blockers and final blockers
- Final blocker list will be triaged next week. Anything pushed will be moved to the next release (post 4.0)
- Keyboard fixes landed (bug 599811, bug 581596); some regressions being worked on.
- still waiting for packaging and multilocale repack stuff
- New Bugs over the week: filed. Still at 16 blockers
- Cross-browser Performance tests are done. Check out the results
- Working on defining a Device Compatibility testplan for beta 3+. Work in progress.
- Results from nightly Smoketest runs
- Input: Manufacturer and Device are being sent to staging database and registering those fields correctly. Next step is to make it available on the dashboard.
- first regression was found and fixed on maemo mochitests!
- I have a local fix for xpcshell on n900, will roll out next week in staging when releng starts coming back online
- talos patches have landed for android fixes, installs are working but some devices are failing (investigating ways to reduce hung boards)