- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile vidyo room
- meetings generally held on Tuesdays @ 9:00am Pacific - exceptions apply every 6 weeks
- Roadmap 2012-13 landing page
- Product Planning landing page
Agenda & Minutes
Roadmap launchpad: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Roadmap12-13
- Meeting Logistics for next week
- Moved forward an hour to accommodate the Firefox Release post mortem
- Phishing & Malware Protection
- Previously known as 'safe browsing'
- Nomenclature for this feature going forward will be 'Phishing & Malware Protection' for consistency with desktop
- Fx 20
- Game On theme
- GDC in March
- WebAudio API due in Fx 19
- Other aspects that we can leverage to better support Games?
- Improvements on GL?
- Getting creative with our APIs?
- Social API integration
- Banana Bread equivalent?
- Aligning efforts with Marketplace for reaching out to the developer community
- Sam to provide a name into the dev team
- ARMv6 discussion
- Erin walked through visual ARMv6 browser session
- Deb pulling together test proposal and criteria
- Deb (with Erin) pulling together an Etherpad of devices to purchase and distribute
- Finkle pulled from our beta users the fact that 1% are on ARMv6 devices and we're not getting a lot of negative feedback from them (yay)
- Nov 6 will serve as our go / no-go decision to include ARMv6 in Fx 17 GA