- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile Vidyo Room
- Tuesdays @ 9:00am Pacific
- Roadmap landing page
- Product Planning landing page
Agenda & Minutes
Roadmap launchpad: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Roadmap
Content review (short term)
- Fx 21
- Turkish - bug 792077 is the long pole, Erin recommends moving to Fx22
- Distro files - Erin is going to revisit and request a feature review next week, minor chance that this is blocked by Dynamic Snippets
- HTML5 rollup - Just need to gather a list of what this actually includes for this release and add it to the roadmap/tracking
- Web content font - landed, no known blockers, should be fine
- Fx 22
- Reflow on zoom - AT RISK, lots of performance issues
- Dynamic URL bar - has landed, well baked at this point, there are some risks but Erin is relatively confident that this will make Fx22
- Hungarian & Slovak - same long pole as Turkish, will likely land whenever Turkish lands, leaving in Fx22 for now
- ANR - turned on for Nightly & will be turned on for Aurora soon, data is being manually examined right now, will eventually include a dashboard, etc. Development & work on this will be an ongoing program.
- New Tab UI - lots of related things have landed, appears to be in pretty good shape. Meta bug is bug 817675, remaining related issues are largely polish-related and not blockers.
- Fx 23
- NFC bump - need to understand how this is being productized, need specs + user stories. API support has landed.
- WebRTC platform support - need to get this preffed on ASAP so we can start getting real testing. Also need to prep a blog post for when it's ready for testing (while still preffed off) so we can tell interested folks how to turn it on and play with it.
- Everything else - Erin will continue adding tracking information to the various pages. Deb/Kar owe specs, user stories, success criteria, etc for most of what's currently planned for Fx23 (and beyond).
Feature review (lite)
- about:home redesign sketches & design concepts
- Ian ran us through the current sketches - higher fidelity mockups will come next week.