- Hot items
- SUMO: WebRTC feedback?
- no 'at risk' items for Fx 25 - still correct?
- Guest Browsing, possibly. Need QA to confirm
- For Fx25, the Nexus 10 crash has morphed into a hybrid of graphical glitches (fixes landed) bug 900020 - graphical glitches on Nexus 10/Android 4.3 (was: crash in libutils.so@0xf74e) and the actual crash which is now being tracked bug 920006 - crash in libutils.so@0xf74e (Nexus 10, Android 4.3)
- The crash we want fixed, has landed bug 902431 - crash in webrtc::videocapturemodule::VideoCaptureAndroid::AttachAndUseAndroidDeviceInfoObjects
and we have a r+'d patch for bug 918372 - Repeated WebRTC sessions exhaust the JNI LocalRef table
- about:home re-redesign update
- Fx 26 - need info on progress for marketplace discoverability
- Fx 26 - chromecast is listed as proposed, but need to define what we're doing here
- Fx 26 - search provider listed at risk. This is an absolute priority: what do we need to do to make this happen?
- Fx 26 - more info on the risk profile for promo banner add-on
- Fx 26 - do we have what we need to move forward on yahoo (or are we awaiting their final confirmation of our implementation) and bing?
- any other hot items?
- Anything from the various channels?
- Asked in WebRTC call, and nothing is burning. Neutral to positive feedback as seen below. ekr is concerned about audio latency
- Google Play: No comments, yet
- Haven't heard about feedback but here's some press:
- nothing on user feedback channels (obviously since it's a very developer focused feature at the moment)
- dev sites: ycombinator, reddit,slashdot, etc
- tyler did a quick check shortly after FF24 release & found nothing; Roland will double check if anything has surfaced over the first week of release and add links here if anything is found
Mobile work week
- Any feedback?
- Internal project names should not be used in any external forum (ie our various flavours)
- Product funnel terminology
Requested Fx 27 Features
- Customizable browser sound effects
- Game console support
- WebApp experience - possible??
- Changing default search providers per locale
- First feature walk-throughs target Oct 22
- Any features slated for Fx 27