- [mfinkle] Need to update iOS work to use latest URL and codes
- Mirroring improvements said to be in 38, but what devices are we supporting?
- Matchstick 'send video' support - is that confirmed working in 38?
- Do we expect cloud-based RL to be plumbed into *fennec* in time for the first beta on 38?
- Adjust SDK for 38
- Survey 5 was sent out yesterday in anticipation of Build 6 being available today / tomorrow
- How are we doing with build support?
- Jenn - filing bugs based on survey feedback
Roadmap & Funnel update
- Fennec Trello Tracking List
- Run down on nightly feature dev status
- iOS Trello Tracking List
- Main v1 Tree: In Bugzilla
- iOS Roadmap in Aha!
- This Week's Status Report - Not yet populated. In progress.
Goals check in
Mark & Karen
- [ON TRACK] Develop Firefox for iOS into a state ready to enter beta with a supporting roadmap thru 2015
- [AT RISK] Integrate Reader / Reading List into the supporting Services API for testing across Firefox Accounts / Firefox browsers (iOS, Android)
- [DONE] Polish the 'send tab' experience across Firefox mobile browsers
- [DONE] Implement mobile search enhancements in collaboration with Yahoo! (v1 as currently targeted to Fx36)
- Black images seems to be a core issue since there's a similar bug in desktop: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1139430
- I've updated that thread to make it clear that this appears to affect Android as well (the focus of discussion was Desktop)
- Everything else looks good
- Nothing major
No notes - in-meeting updates from Mark & Karen
- KR working on a larger roadmap view within Aha which will likely mean a modified way of working in Trello - more details to come, but nothing changes from a tool perspective, but rather only modifying the views for reviews.
- Not expecting major disruption here, but a heads' up (lots of work on this end to be as *least* disruptive as possible whilst getting a better Roadmap View for us to work together on in Aha.
- This is being implemented across all Products for linking into all of our strategic initiatives.
- Aha will still be able to keep a 'public' view
- Program Review next week (Friday) as a check-in on the goals set out in 2015
- Changes needed to make single locale + split APK updates work (bhearsum)