Mobile/Products/Find In Page
Allow the user to use Find-in-page functionality.
- Landed main functionality
- Auto-populate the search term from google/yahoo in the Find textbox bug 582581
- Styling bug 582577
- Misc thoughts bug 582198
- bug 541817 - Fennec needs find in page functionality (CTRL+F)
- bug 580213 - Enhance look of Form Assistant and Find-in-Page
- Developer: vivien
- Designer: madhava
- "Find in page" Should be initiated from the Site Menu
- superimpose a toolbar -- ideally not full screen-width?
- early design, still mostly accurate in terms of function provided: https://bug436074.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=364417
- zoom in on results (similar to FormHelper)?
- something that would BE REALLY GREAT would be, after a person has done a search through a button on the navigation screen (e.g. google, wikipedia, etc.), would be to take that searched-for string and prefill it, automatically, into the Find-in-page field. It can be highlighted, for easy removal, but this will help round out the use-case of 1. search for "foo", 2. go to search-result page, 3. where on this page is "foo"? (especially if it's hard to read because of the small screen).