Mobile/Projects/About:home - Add-ons can add a page
|862805||--||Allow add-ons to register custom lists on about:home||RESOLVED||:Margaret Leibovic|
1 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
To make it possible for add-ons to add swipeable pages to the new about:home redesign.
- As an add-on developer, I would like the ability to add a whole new page to about:home that users can swipe to view.
- As an add-on developer, I do not expect to be able to specify which about:home page is the default, when there are about:home user-customization features available.
- As a user, I expect any about:home pages added by add-ons I have installed will be removed when I uninstall that add-on. If this will involve data-loss, I want to be informed of that and asked to verify that I still want to remove the add-on.
- As a product manager, I want to ensure that AMO is appropriately and suitably prepared for add-ons that incorporate this feature.
- As a product manager, I want to ensure that all add-on development tools and supporting documentation is appropriately and suitably prepared for aiding add-on development that includes this feature before this feature is available for use.
- As a product manager, I want it to be clear that any pages added by add-ons are clearly not owned by or endorsed by Mozilla - either by having a clear name of the add-on at the top of the page or something else. Details TBD by UX.