Mobile/Testing/12 14 16
Previous Action Items
- (buildbot) android-4-3-armv7-api15 Total failure rate: [2.72%]
- last week 2.18%
- total failure excluding retries 1.25%
- (taskcluster) android-4-3-armv7-api15 Total failure rate: [0.84%]
- last week 1.11%
- total failure excluding retries 0.18%
Data fetched for: 2016-12-07 10:30 — 2016-12-13 17:11
- uber will be on site Thursday to recover devices. I've reached out to other groups with access to the lab and am waiting to hear back.
- Bug 1322401 - Autophone - nexus-6p-3 disconnected 2016-12-06
- Bug 1322524 - Autophone - nexus-5-1 in error state 2016-12-08
- Pixel devices on the way to Mountain View
- Nexus 5 devices waiting asset tags before being shipped
- Received Nexus 4 devices. Need to root, test, get asset tags etc.
- How much value do we get from Nexus 9 (Android 5.0.1) and Nexus 6 (Android 5.1.1)? They only have 2 devices each. I think I'd like to remove these from production and perhaps only leave in try. Thoughts?
- Bug 1315762 - Autophone - reorganize server racks and phone arrangements week of December 19
- Bug 1322853 - Use a common, monotonically increasing timestamp for Autophone perf tests
- Bug 1322868 - Autophone - support new timing markers for load tests
- Bug 1322870 - Autophone - stop running local tests
- Bug 1322875 - Autophone - refresh test pages, support domain names and https