- Wednesdays - 1:00PM Pacific
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Bugz (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=516521&hide_resolved=1)
Major Topics for This Week
- Quick updates
- Landing plan (OMG we are close!)
Quick Status Updates
e10s merge oranges
- bug 569500 TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | ipcshell\tests\test_ipcshell.js | ASSERTION: Using observer service off the main thread!
- jimm investigating.
- bug 575918 buildbot.slave.commands.TimeoutError: command timed out: 1200 seconds without output, killing pid 575
- cjones investigating.
- bug 575914 test_cpow.js | test failed (with xpcshell return code: 3), see following log: | 3 == 6 - See following stack
- blassey investigating.
- bug 575921 - browser_bug511456.js | application crashed | SIGABRT | libxul.so!nsAppShell::ProcessNextNativeEvent [nsAppShell.cpp:8f64c2eeb40e : 144 + 0xa]
- dougt investigating.
- Broken image cache will be fixed as soon as we know the m-c->e10s merge is stable. (see bug 537164)
- Securityinfo apparently almost ready.
- still lots of other bug fixes in the review pipeline: http auth, app cache, suspend/resume.
- Redirects: wip patch, I need to review.
- Crowder, bz, and I making good progress on download manager design.
- Bug 564535 -- Permission manager. MikeK investigation. Has questions about direction.
- Plugin layers works fine with WindowlessX and Image NPAPI 556487 (2 weeks of testing)
- Chrome->Content->Plugin - triple processes works with patch from bug 560630, but patch breaks windows builds
No fennec-specific updates. GL layers backend continues to improve.
- bug 575778 - MozAfterPaint does not work.
- Initial work list is here
- Please file bugs on any front-end issue
Autocomplete et. al (dolske)
- Form history -- bug 552828
- review in the next day or two
- Password manager -- bug 552827
- patch by eow.
- stover working on the last few test failures.
- Getting close on mochitest
- Final issue on try: segfault while using messageManager.loadFrameScript bug 572149
- Over the weekend began to be able to write to nsIFile objects from content - bug 572152
Addon Installation (InstallTrigger)
- Works with patch in review, bug 550936