If you plan to give a talk at a MozCamp, you can create your own slides for your presentation or you can use the slides that we already offer in our library. This page is here to help.
These are videos of past MozCamp presentations.
- Arun Ranganathan on the Open Web at MozCamp Delhi
- Seth Bindernagel - Localisation and Mozilla
- Pascal Finette - Mozilla Labs Concept Series via Skype at MozCamp Delhi
Used alongside the slides available below, these videos can help you if you want to present at your own local MozCamp.
Mozilla Slide Library
You can also use also use our library of slides as a source of both, slides and inspiration for talks.
MozCamp Slide Library
Find here an archive of presentations previously shared and created specifically at MozCamps. Do also use them as a source, and for inspiration.
|Title & URL||Created by||Deliver at & on||Content Overview|
|e.g. How to promote the benefits of the Open Web||e.g. John Smith||e.g. MozCamp Delhi, New Delhi, Feb 10, 2009||e.g. Guide to getting local organizations involved in spreading and sharing the advantages of the Open Web|
Please follow these simple guidelines when adding a deck:
- Add a "Title" e.g. How to promote the benefits of the Open Web
- Note who it was "Created by" e.g. John Smith
- When and where was it "Delivered at/on"? e.g. MozCamp Delhi, Feb 2009
- Describe briefly the "Content Overview" e.g. Guide to getting local organizations involved in spreading and sharing the advantages of the Open Web.
Complete the boxes with this information below and a URL to your talk. We would recommend using SlideShare or a similar service.
Slide Best Practices
We encourage you to follow best practices while creating slides: