Mozilla has gone through a lot of change since it started. Ways to contribute that used to work may not work as well now. I’d like to explore this by getting people’s stories about how they got involved.
Please share your story and link to it here or post about it to the Mozillians forum. Alphabetical order by last name, please.
- Ehsan Akhgari: Why I do what I do
- Nigel Babu: How I Got Involved With Mozilla
- Lukas Blakk: Zero to Hero - My Mozilla Story (slides)
- David Burns: How I got involved with Mozilla
- Pascal Chevrel: How I got involved in Mozilla
- Joshua Cranmer: How I got involved with Mozilla
- Luke Crouch and Buddy Lindsey: Virtual Machines and Real Humans
- William Duyck (FuzzyFox): RE: How I got involved with Mozilla (and why that wouldn’t work today)
- Daniel Glazman: How I got involved with Mozilla
- Ludovic Hirlimann: How I started being involved in mozilla
- Robert Kairo: 10 Years of Work on Mozilla
- Austin King: How I discovered I was already a Mozillian
- Michelle Luna: How I got involved with Mozilla
- Gervase Markham: How I Got Involved With Mozilla (And Why That Might Not Work Today)
- Matej Novak: Here's where I came in...
- Jesse Ruderman: History of my Mozilla involvement (2004)
- Eric Shepherd: How I got involved with Mozilla
- Tim Taubert: How I became a Firefox contributor
- David Tenser: Interview with David Tenser
- Tom Schuster (evilpie): How I got involved with Mozilla