This page contains all of the important details for Mozilla.org including /firefox, /apps, /b2g and everything in between
Having retired the Mozilla.com domain, Mozilla.org is now the main web property for Mozilla products and Engagement. Firefox, Thunderbird, Apps, B2G, Identity and Privacy, plus Press Center, Get Involved and others live under this domain.
Goals and Measurements
- Prod URL: http://www.mozilla.org
- Dev URL: http://www-dev.allizom.org/
- Stage URL: http://www.allizom.org/
- Code Repo: https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock
- L10N Repo:
- IT Wiki Page: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/dashboard.action
- Mozilla.org Scrumbugs Project page: http://scrumbu.gs/p/mozilla_org/
- Scrumbugs whiteboard tags: https://webprod.etherpad.mozilla.org/scrumbugs-whiteboard-tags
- All open www.mozilla.org bugs
- Firefox Desktop Download Flow
- Public Kanban board
- l10n Web parts
- Bedrock 101 doc
- Bedrock l10n doc
- Moving Moz.org to product in Bugzilla
- Mozilla.org priorities Q3/Q4
- How to archive content on Mozilla.org
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Product Manager - Jennifer Bertsch
- Program Manager - Mike Alexis
- Developers - Steven Garrity, Craig Cook, Jon Petto, Paul McLanahan, Andrei Hajdukewycz, Alex Gibson, Josh Mize.
- L10N - Pascal Chevrel
- Designers - Sean Martell, Ty Flanagan, Lee Tom
- UX - Holly Habstritt
- IT - Jake Maul and team
- QA - Raymond Etornam
- Security - Yvan Boily and team
- L10N Bedrock
- Legacy Migration
- Publishing on Mozilla.org
- Unified Firefox Download
- Release Notes on Bedrock
- Homepage CMS
- Contact Us Page
- Releases can happen every day. If you need a push, ask pmac (fallback to mkelly or sancus) in #www.
- Anything that is in the master branch will go out.
- After the push, 'the pusher' will update all bugs that were pushed to inform that it is now live.
- Bugs should be filed Product: www.mozilla.org.
- malexis or someone else on Web prod will assign bugs and mark with an upcoming milestone
- Mozilla.org is using Kanbanery for project management
- Stories/Tasks are currently averaging a 17 day cycle from backlog to done starting 2013-05-10
- Production push window: 9am - 2pm pacific time Monday through Thursday.
- Mozilla.org weekly status meetings are held every Thursday, 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM PDT in malexis' vidyo room (ping malexis on IRC #www for guest link)
- Those without Vidyo access can dial in: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9445#
- Mozilla.org weekly bug triage meetings are held every Thursday, 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM PDT in jbertsch's vidyo room (ping jbertsch on IRC #www for guest link)
- Those without Vidyo access can dial in: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 99900#