This page contains all of the important details for Mozilla.org including /firefox, /apps, /b2g and everything in between
Mozilla.org is the main web property for the Mozilla project and Firefox products. The site averages 193mm users every month, where they can download Firefox, learn about the Mozilla mission, get involved in the Mozilla Community and more.
If you would like to contribute to the site, please visit our Get Involved wiki page.
Goals and Measurements
- Prod URL: http://www.mozilla.org
- Dev URL: http://www-dev.allizom.org/
- Stage URL: http://www.allizom.org/
- Code Repo: https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock
- L10N Repo: https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/www.mozilla.org
- IT Wiki Page: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/dashboard.action
- Mozilla.org Scrumbugs Project page [DEPRECATED]: http://scrumbu.gs/p/mozilla_org/
- Scrumbugs whiteboard tags [DEPRECATED]: https://webprod.etherpad.mozilla.org/scrumbugs-whiteboard-tags
- All open www.mozilla.org bugs
- Firefox Desktop Download Flow
- Demo Servers
- Optimizely Waffle switches
- Kanban Board (Taiga)
- l10n Web parts
- Bedrock 101 doc
- Bedrock l10n doc
- Moving Moz.org to product in Bugzilla
- How to archive content on Mozilla.org
- Mozilla.org priorities Q3/Q4
- QA process Feb 2015
- Growth team process July 2015
- 2015 Analytics roadmap
- Technical roadmap March 2015
- Q4 2014/Q1 2015 Roadmap
- Task and Project Board
- QA process review - DEPRECATED
The broader Websites team
- Analytics - Peter German
- Back End Developers - Paul McLanahan, Josh Mize
- Design - Vince Joy
- Front End Developers - Craig Cook, Alex Gibson, Stephanie Hobson, Jon Petto
- L10N - Peiying Mo
- Program Manager - Eric Renaud
- Team Lead - David Tenser
- UX - Jennifer Rouse
- L10N Bedrock
- Legacy Migration
- Publishing on Mozilla.org
- Unified Firefox Download
- Release Notes on Bedrock
- Contact Us Page
- Static Media Improvements
- Firefox Release Support
- Releases can happen anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm Pacific Time. If you need a push, follow instructions in the docs, or ask pmac or jgmize in #www.
- Anything that is in the master branch will go out.
- Bugs should be filed Product: www.mozilla.org.
- erenaud or dtenser will triage new bugs, assigning appropriately.
- Mozilla.org is currently using Taiga as the visual tool for its Kanban strategy for lean production.
- Production push window: 9am - 2pm pacific time Monday through Thursday.
- Mozilla.org stand ups are held every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9 AM - 9:15 AM PT in erenaud's vidyo room (ping ericrenaud on IRC #www for guest link)