- Extend the new build graph server to handle discrete data sets of the form Time1=Data1, Time2=Data2, etc.
- build graph server code located in the trunk at /mozilla/webtools/new-graph
- an extension has been added to this code to handle discrete data sets. The data sets are displayed as bar gaphs.
- This example shows an overlay of two data sets generated by two runs of the new Python performance test framework with a new web page set. Page load times are currently being displayed - when you hover over a section of the graph the web url associated with that load time is displayed in the status line.
- Here you can see the variety of data collected from the test runs.
- Finally, a graph comparing the working set size of two runs of the graph server. The working set is sampled per second of test run.
- Things are still buggy - spend some time concentrating on bug fixes
- Get this on a public server so that people can play with it