- 1 2018-06-28 - mccr8
- 2 2018-06-25 - gsvelto
- 3 2018-06-25 - marcia
- 4 2018-06-24 - jseward
- 5 2018-06-21 - mccr8
- 6 2018-06-20 - jchen
- 7 2018-06-19 - lizzard
- 8 2018-06-18 - gsvelto
- 9 2018-06-18 - marcia
- 10 2018-06-14 - mccr8
- 11 2018-06-11 - marcia
- 12 2018-06-11 - gsvelto
- 13 2018-06-07 - mccr8
- 14 2018-06-05 - lizzard
- 15 2018-06-04 - marcia
- 16 2018-06-04 - gsvelto
- 17 2018-06-03 - jseward
- 18 2018-05-31 - mccr8
- 19 2018-05-28 - gsvelto
- 20 2018-05-27 - jseward
- 21 2018-05-24 - mccr8
- 22 2018-05-23 - jchen
- 23 2018-05-21 - marcia
- 24 2018-05-20 - jseward
- 25 2018-05-17 - mccr8
- 26 2018-05-16 - jchen
- 27 2018-05-15 - lizzard
- 28 2018-05-14 - gsvelto
- 29 2018-05-14 - marcia
- 30 2018-05-13 - jseward
- 31 2018-05-10 - mccr8
- 32 2018-05-07 - marcia
- 33 2018-05-06 - jseward
- 34 2018-05-03 - mccr8
- 35 2018-05-02 - jchen
- 36 2018-04-30 - marcia
- 37 2018-04-29 - jseward
- 38 2018-04-26 - mccr8
- 39 2018-04-25 - jchen
- 40 2018-04-23 - lizzard
- 41 2018-04-22 - gsvelto
- 42 2018-04-20 - marcia
- 43 2018-04-20 - mccr8
- 44 2018-04-16 - marcia (covering for liz)
- 45 2018-04-16 - marcia
- 46 2018-04-16 - gsvelto
- 47 2018-04-12 - mccr8
- 48 2018-04-11 - jchen
- 49 2018-04-10 - lizzard
- 50 2018-04-09 - marcia
- 51 2018-04-08 - mccr8
- 52 2018-04-08 - njn
- 53 2018-04-05 - mccr8
- 54 2018-04-04 - jchen
2018-06-28 - mccr8
- Commented in a few bugs.
2018-06-25 - gsvelto
- A few single installation crashes on Windows
- Filed bug 1471018 - Crash in shutdownhang | __psynch_cvwait | <name omitted> | mozilla::dom::quota::QuotaManager::ShutdownObserver::Observe
- Filed bug 1471026 - Crash in java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference at org.mozilla.gecko.home.TwoLinePageRow.update(TwoLinePageRow.java)
- Filed bug 1471041 - Crash in walTryBeginRead
2018-06-25 - marcia
- Skipped some single install crashes
- Added a signature to bug 1454318 Crash in @0x0 | igd11dxva64.dll | CSampler::GetDesc
- Not much else seen for this nightly
2018-06-24 - jseward
- commented bug 1411908
- filed bug 1470731 - Crash in java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: org.mozilla.gecko.process.GeckoProcessManager$ChildConnection@<addr>: at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java)
2018-06-21 - mccr8
- Oddly, there was only an Android Nightly. 6-21 has desktop again.
- Nothing else of note.
2018-06-20 - jchen
- Nothing notable.
2018-06-19 - lizzard
- Nothing much new on desktop
- bug 1468747 is still high volume on Fennec; commented, n-i, and tracked it for 62
2018-06-18 - gsvelto
- A few single installation crashes on Windows and Mac
- Added a comment on bug 1466010 because I believe I found more crashes related to that bug under bogus / build-specific signatures
2018-06-18 - marcia
- Filed bug 1469327 Crash in NtSignalAndWaitForSingleObject | SignalObjectAndWait
- Filed bug 1469329 Mac crash in Crash in mozilla::EventTargetChainItem::RetargetTouchTargets
- Ignored several single installation bugs
2018-06-14 - mccr8
- Commented in a few bugs.
2018-06-11 - marcia
- Reopened bug 1451891 since it appears there are still crashes in 62
- bug 1464743 seems to still be happening after the fix on 6-7
- Filed new Android Bug bug 1468241
2018-06-11 - gsvelto
- A few single installation crashes in every arch, nothing else worthy of note
2018-06-07 - mccr8
- bug 1467582 - Crash in CrashReporter::TerminateHandler | std::__terminate while printing on OSX.
2018-06-05 - lizzard
- (windows) Audio/video: Bug 1466932 - Crash in static void kf_bfly5
2018-06-04 - marcia
- Ignored several single install crashes
- Filed bug 1466713 Crash in wbload.dll@0x1a964
- Not sure to do with [@ NtSignalAndWaitForSingleObject | SignalObjectAndWait ], seems to be a plugin crash.
2018-06-04 - gsvelto
- Filed bug 1466651 - Crash in nvd3dumx_cfg.dll@0x9d4c2c - Buggy GPU driver issue I noticed last week and which has a growing crash rate. There's probably nothing we can do directly (save blacklisting the driver). The affected driver is the latest WHQL driver from nVidia so the rate is likely to keep increasing.
- Nothing else to report
2018-06-03 - jseward
- Filed bug 1466406 - Crash in _$LT$style..invalidation..element..invalidator..TreeStyleInvalidator$LT$$u27$a$C$$u20$$u27$b$C$$u20$E$C$$u20$P$GT$$GT$::invalidate_descendants::h8da25118e80fb8ee. This is the #1 crasher for Android.
2018-05-31 - mccr8
- Nothing of note.
2018-05-28 - gsvelto
- Filed bug 1464902 - Crash in OOM | large | NS_ABORT_OOM | IPC::ParamTraits<nsTSubstring<T>::Read, genuine OOM crash but caused by very large IPC message, frequency is also rather high so it might be worth looking into
- This could be a buggy GPU driver, something we might have tripped over with some recent changes since it only happens on nighly on a single driver version. There's only 10 reports so far so not worth filing yet.
- A few single installation crashes on all three platforms
2018-05-27 - jseward
- filed: bug 1464681 - Crash in <name omitted> | mozilla::ipc::IPDLParamTraits<T>::Write
2018-05-24 - mccr8
- filed: bug 1464253 - Crash in google_breakpad::FileID::ElfFileIdentifier.
2018-05-23 - jchen
- Windows #4 js::ObjectGroup::sweep: commented in bug 1112741
- Windows #6 js::ObjectGroup::traceChildren: filed bug 1463972
2018-05-21 - marcia
- Filed bug 1463512 Crash in shutdownhang | RtlAcquireSRWLockExclusive | mozilla::places::History::Observe
- Filed bug 1463494 Crash in nsTArray_Impl<T>::Clear | GeckoAppShellSupport::OnSensorChanged
- Filed bug 1463822 Crash in static void ErrorLoadingSheet
- Added a signature to bug 1462996
2018-05-20 - jseward
- filed bug 1462996 - Crash in @0x0 | npswf64_29_0_0_171.dll@0x2f08bb
- filed bug 1462997 - Crash in mozilla::ipc::FatalError | mozilla::ipc::IProtocol::HandleFatalError | mozilla::plugins::PPluginInstanceChild::CallNPN_GetValue_NPNVWindowNPObject
2018-05-17 - mccr8
- filed: bug 1462455 - Crash in amf-mft-decvp9-decoder64.dll@0x7d398.
2018-05-16 - jchen
- Single installation crashes
2018-05-15 - lizzard
- Bug 1461827 - Crash in mozilla::ipc::ProcessLink::SendMessageW | IPC_Message_Name=PBrowser::Msg_AsyncMessage
- Crashes in 61 beta and 62 nightly.
- Bug 1461829 - Crash in js::LifoAlloc::release
- a new spike in the 20180514220126 build
2018-05-14 - gsvelto
- A bunch of single installation crashes on Windows and Linux
- Shutdown hangs on Mac seem to be on the rise, we should keep an eye on that
2018-05-14 - marcia
- Some new signatures, but all appear to be single installations
- Added a new signature to bug 1460615
- Not much else to call out.
2018-05-13 - jseward
- Nothing of note.
2018-05-10 - mccr8
May 9 Nightly
- Nothing of note.
2018-05-07 - marcia
- Fennec crashes are missing starting with Build 20180503100147 due to bug 1459349. Backout occurred to get us back in a working state.
- Filed bug 1459443 Crash in static void mozilla::dom::`anonymous namespace'::StructuredCloneCallbacksFreeTransfer. Added a few Linux signatures to that bug.
- Filed bug 1459655 Crash in mozilla::ipc::PrincipalInfoToPrincipal
2018-05-06 - jseward
- Filed bug 1459485 Crash in static bool IsAboutToBeFinalizedInternal<T>
2018-05-03 - mccr8
- Lots of weird looking Android crashes, but it seems like a fix has already landed in bug 1458193.
- Nothing else of much note that wasn't filed already.
2018-05-02 - jchen
- Nothing notable
2018-04-30 - marcia
- Added another signature to bug 1276488
- Filed bug 1457862 Crash in mozilla::EditorBase::GetChildOffset
- Filed bug 1457867 Crash in OOM | large | NS_ABORT_OOM | PLDHashTable::Add | mozilla::DOMEventTargetHelper::BindToOwnerInternal
2018-04-29 - jseward
- filed: bug 1457758 - Crash in nvd3dumx_cfg.dll@0x9d471c
2018-04-26 - mccr8
- filed: bug 1457273 - Crash in java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid selection notification range at org.mozilla.gecko.GeckoEditableChild.onSelectionChange(GeckoEditableChild.java).
- filed: bug 1457281 - Ignore quantum DOM prefs. Some users flip on these unsupported prefs, and crash immediately.
2018-04-25 - jchen
- Just single installation crashes
2018-04-23 - lizzard
- filed bug 1456646 from Sunday (before I saw gvelto's note)
- Nothing else stood out to me as new
2018-04-22 - gsvelto
- A small cluster of weird crashes on Windows with NtUserMsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx at the bottom of the signature or the corresponding kernel calls. In all reports all threads appear to be idle, waiting for messages, including the crashing thread. I don't think they're worth a bug yet as they also seem to have disappeared in the time between the build and now.
- I went to triage this same build (Tuesday morning, triaging Sunday builds) and actually did file this as bug 1456646 - Crash in NtUserMsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx | mozilla::widget::WinUtils::WaitForMessage | base::MessagePumpForUI::DoRunLoop If that isn't useful we can close it. - lizzard
- Plenty of single installation crashes on Mac and Linux
2018-04-20 - marcia
April 21 Nightly
- No android build on 4/21
- Attached a new signature to bug 1435343
- Filed bug 1456150 Crash in static void alloc_system::platform::Template:Impl::oom. Perhaps someone can bucket it in the proper component.
- bug 1455491 was filed on on 4-19 and now has 157 crashes in the top crashing signature
- Ignored several single install crashes including mozilla::layers::OverscrollBehaviorInfo::FromStyleConstants
2018-04-20 - mccr8
April 17 Nightly
- bug 1433418 - Crash in SharedLibraryAtPath. This crash is a few months old, but it was an Android top crash on this Nightly. I commented and needinfo'd somebody.
- bug 1455744 - Crash in java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found: android.media.AudioSystem.getOutputLatency:(I)I at android.media.AudioSystem.getOutputLatency(Native Method). Single install time, but this is the #2 Android crash, so I filed it.
- bug 1455745 - Crash in mozilla::a11y::CreateHolderFromAccessible. Diagnostic assert, mostly from a single install time. But I see a comment saying these should be disabled, so I filed it just in case that is not expected.
2018-04-16 - marcia (covering for liz)
- Filed bug 1454959 Crash in static js::jit::JitExecStatus EnterBaseline
- Ignored several single installs including nsFrameConstructorState::~nsFrameConstructorState
- Added another signature to Mac crash bug 1454094
- Filed Fennec bug 1454966 Crash in <name omitted> | nsIFrame::IsVisibleConsideringAncestors. Goes back to when Nightly was in 60.
2018-04-16 - marcia
- Commented in bug 1443746 Crash in mozilla::CycleCollectedJSContext::PerformMicroTaskCheckPoint
- Volume in bug 1453567 has increased. Pinged mystor on IRC for follow up.
- Added another Mac signature to bug 1446900
- Added another Mac signature to bug 1454094 Variable font sites are still crashing on Mac
- Filed bug 1454430 Crash in static struct mozilla::layers::CompositorBridgeParent::LayerTreeState* mozilla::layers::GetStateForRoot, which goes back to 3-16
2018-04-16 - gsvelto
- bug 1454318 - not a crash in our code, but it's spiking so we might want to blacklist the affected driver
- Not sure what to do about this Mac crash, it's not in our code but it seems to have started from build 20180413100443 so maybe it's our fault?
- Quite a few single installation crashes across the three platforms
2018-04-12 - mccr8
- Only one Nightly build per platform generated, oddly enough. Crash volume feels low, too. Back to 2 for 4/12.
- Nothing else of interest that hadn't been filed already.
2018-04-11 - jchen
- Added signatures to bug 1453252
- Single installation crashes
2018-04-10 - lizzard
- bug 1453029 - Crash in JS::AutoSaveExceptionState::restore. A new (low volume) Windows crash I think in xpconnect
- I filed a couple more issues, but none of them new for this build: bug 1453050, and bug 1453037, which looked to be from a build last week.
2018-04-09 - marcia
- Several Fennec crash signatures showed up in 4-7 build but have not been seen since then. Didn't bother filing a bug.
- Added a signature and comment to bug 1446900
- Filed bug 1452763 Crash in libobjc.A.dylib@0x9174
2018-04-08 - mccr8
- bug 1442895 - Commented in bug. Top Android crash with something like 40% of all Android crashes. (Contrary to what njn wrote, there was one Nightly Android build.) Looks like a possible recurrence of the wcsrtombs crash.
- Nothing much else. The display list megacrash was still going on, but seems to have gone away completely in later builds on this day.
2018-04-08 - njn
Apr 06 Nightly
- Not much going on. No Android builds, and none for Apr 05 either, though there is one for Apr 07.
- Commented on some bugs.
2018-04-05 - mccr8
- Filed: bug 1451891 - More crashes in __fixunsdfsi. A patch was landed for this crash signature, but the crash is still happening a lot, albeit a lot less often.
- Filed: bug 1451913 - Crash in nsPIDOMWindowInner::UpdateWebSocketCount.
- Commented: bug 1451467 - [Mac] Crash in <name omitted> | nsPresContext::ThemeChangedInternal. Top crash on OSX, by a lot.
- bug 1451754 - Crash in MergeState::ProcessItemFromNewList. Commented in the bug. Hopefully this is simply a dupe of bug 1451384.
- Filed and WONTFIXed: bug 1451897 - Crash in JS_YieldCooperativeContext. Probably a single user who enabled an unsupported pref.
- Filed and WONTFIXed: bug 1451900 - Crash in mozilla::CooperativeThreadPool::RecheckBlockers. Another Quantum DOM pref user?
2018-04-04 - jchen
- Mostly single installation crashes