2019-10-14 - marcia
13th October nightlies
- Filed bug 1588513 - Fenix crash which showed up in Fennec crash stats
- Added a comment to bug 1588356. Seems to be a regression from something that landed on 10/9.
2019-10-14 - gsvelto
12th October nightlies
- bug 1588481 - Crash in [@ g_source_set_name]
- bug 1588448 - Crash in [@ mozalloc_abort | abort | wl_array_copy | wl_proxy_marshal_array_constructor_versioned | wl_proxy_marshal_constructor | moz_container_get_wl_surface]
2019-10-13 - jseward
10 Oct nightlies
- Filed bug 1588356 - Crash in [@ nsINode::WrapObject]
- Filed bug 1588357 - Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::ServiceWorkerRegistrationInfo::AddInstance]
- Filed bug 1588359 - Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::ServiceWorkerShutdownBlocker::WaitOnPromise]
2019-10-11 - mccr8
9th October nightlies
- Lots of crashes, but mostly they were filed already.
- filed: bug 1588149 - Crash in [@ std::_Function_handler<T>::_M_invoke]. Maybe a variant of the service worker top crash?
- filed: bug 1588152 - Crash in [@ AsyncShutdownTimeout | profile-change-teardown | ServiceWorkerShutdownBlocker: shutting down Service Workers].
2019-10-07 - marcia
6th October nightlies
- KiUserExceptionDispatch signature has 1 install/9809 crashes
- Has been seen before in bug 1478109
- Filed bug 1586770 to account for a new Fennec crash - Crash in [@ java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.tryGetViewHolderForPositionByDeadline(RecyclerView.java)]
2019-10-07 - gsvelto
5th October nightlies
- Nothing specific to report but I'm still finding reports with synthesized .extra files. These seem to be mostly OOM crashes or plugin crashes hinting that we may fail to write the .extra file in both scenarios.
2019-10-06 - jseward
3 Oct nightlies
- Nothing actionable to report.