(Redirected from PDX)
Mozilla Community in Portland, Oregon
Mozilla's Portland office is staffed 9am-5pm on weekdays year-round, excepting most federal holidays and occasional company-related closures.
- There is space available for community events like user groups, lectures, talks, and demos. Check out People:MozSpaces Guidelines and People: MozSpaces Guidelines: Portland to learn more about hosting events at the office.
- The space has a maximum capacity of 40 sitting or 100 standing
- There is a podium, A/V equipment, and broadcasting/recording capabilities available
- Community events require:
- A Mozilla employee sponsor who will attend the event
- A appropriate amount of lead time to organize the event
- If you're interested in using this space please talk to a Mozilla employee about getting your event on the calendar.
Places to eat/drink/meet in Portland
- From bkero: http://goo.gl/maps/rrCSi