MozLondon Events Space
The MozLondon events space is a free-to-use venue in central London for events that align with the Mozilla mission, covering topics like web development, open source software, web learning, digital literacy and more. Example of past events in the space include:
- London pyladies meetup
- London HTML5 games developers meetup
- Digital Citizenship Workshops
- NHS Digital Badges
For more detail on the type of events we can host, see the MozSpaces Guildelines.
The London space has the following facilities:
- Main space capacity of around 40 for talks and about 30 with tables
- AV system for presenting slides
- Ability to record and/or live-stream events (requires approval and a trained host)
- Option to arrange drinks and snacks for the event (at extra cost)
Each event requires a Mozilla employee ad the local host to act as a point of contact before the event and host for the duration of the event. Note that hosting events is a voluntary activity and availability is not guaranteed. Once your event is confirmed, the host will be in contact with more details of the procedure for hosting an event, and the requirements we have before the event starts, e.g. a list of names of all attendees.
For employees, guidelines on hosting events are available on mana
Mozilla London Metal Box Factory, Suite 441, 4th Floor, 30 Great Guildford Street, SE1 0HS
- Access Details:
- A security guard (with Mozilla lanyard on) will sign our guests in at the main entrance downstairs. The guard will take our guests to the goods lift and let them up to the 4th floor. Another person will be on the 4th floor, outside the goods lift to let our guests into our office event space.
- Community Space location:
- Suite 441, 4th floor, to the left of reception
- Google Maps